IMPORTANT- CAREFULLY READ ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT BELOW BEFORE USING THE MUSIC.
THIS IS A VALID AND LEGALLY ENFORCEABLE AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU (EITHER AN INDIVIDUAL OR A SINGLE ENTITY) AND OLYMPUS CORPORATION. ("OLYMPUS"). BY DOWNLOADING THE MUSIC WHICH OLYMPUS SPECIFIES IN ITS WEBSITE("MUSIC"), YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT. OLYMPUS GRANTS TO YOU A NON-EXCLUSIVE LICENSE TO USE THE MUSIC, PROVIDED THAT YOU AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Section 1 Intellectual property
All title and copyrights of the Music are owned by Olympus or its licensors. The Music is also protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. The Music is licensed, not sold.
Section 2 Conditions of use
1. You may download and copy the Music for backup purposes on single computer.
2. You may copy and use the Music on multiple products which OLYMPUS specifies in its website ("Olympus Product").
3. The Music is subject to change without notice for upgrading or any other purposes.
Section 3 Rental and transfer
You may not rent, lease, sublicense or lend the Music or a copy of the Music.
Section 4 Restrictions
1. You may not distribute or reproduce the whole or part of the Music without Olympus' prior approval.
2. You may not create, transfer, sell, distribute, rent or lease any derivative work of the Music.
3. You may not analyze, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble the Music.
4. You may not alter, erase or deface any trademark, warning, copyright and other notice on the Music.
Section 5 Disclaimer
1. EXCEPT FOR THE LIMITED WARRANTIES PROVIDED HEREIN, THE MUSIC IS PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, AND/OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
2. OLYMPUS SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES SUFFERED OR INCURRED BY YOU OR ANY OTHER THIRD PARTY (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, GENERAL, SPECIAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION AND THE LIKE), ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE DELIVERY, USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE MUSIC.
Section 6 Effective period
1. This Agreement shall become effective as of the date when you receive the Music.
2. Without prejudice to any other rights, Olympus may terminate this Agreement if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this Agreement. In such event, you must destroy all copies of the Music and all of its component parts.
Section 7 Governing law and jurisdiction
1. This Agreement shall be governed by, performed under and construed in accordance with the laws of Japan.
2. With regard to any related legal action, you agree to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in Tokyo, Japan.